Benefits of Breast Feeding for The Baby Besides the Mother – Breast milk has countless benefits for the baby and the mother, and in general, for the family and society. Having truthful information and constant support encourages more and more families to decide to feed their baby exclusively through breastfeeding during the first six months.
At Doctor, we want to share some of the benefits of breastfeeding.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Breastfeeding for The Baby: – Benefits of Breast Feeding
- Initiating breastfeeding inside the first hour of life protects the new born against infection and reduces neonatal mortality.
- Provides the needed nutrients in quality and quantity for proper growth and growth.
- It is easy to digest and absorb.
- It contains an amino acid (L-tryptophan) that promotes sleep and sucking on the breast is relaxing and helps sleep.
- Indorses sensory and mental development.
- Protects against infectious and chronic diseases common in childhood, such as diarrhoea or pneumonia, and helps a faster recovery, if necessary.
- Adolescents and adults breastfed as infants are less likely to be overweight or obese. Breastfeeding, trendy addition to being food, is also shelter, protection, warmth, and pain relief. Benefits of Breastfeeding for The Mother:
- It establishes and strengthens the affective mother-child bond, a unique experience.It is always ready and at the ideal temperature.
Protects health as it reduces the risk of ovarian and breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, and postpartum depression, according to the WHO.
Benefits space pregnancies. According to WHO data, exclusive breastfeeding is a natural method of birth control (98% protection during the first six months of life).
Rapid loss of heaviness gained during pregnancy and is less likely to suffer from anomia after delivery.
Benefits of Breastfeeding for The Family And Society:
That generates waste and pollutes the environment, so breastfeeding protects the planet. In addition, it contributes to the household economy since no money stands invested in purchasing artificial milk for children, bottles, or time for its preparation.
According to the Ministry of Health, it reduces health expenses for hospitalization and purchase of medicines because babies get sick less.
- Parental absenteeism decreases since babies enjoy better health.
- Breast milk does not require large industries
Some Recommendations for Successful Breastfeeding – Benefits of Breast Feeding
- Prepare during pregnancy, both: dad and mom.
- Start breastfeeding within the primary hour of a lifetime.
- Go to a support group and share experiences with other families.
- Count on words of encouragement, and avoid criticism and phrases that help.
Always remember that breastfeeding is on demand, without schedules, because the more significant the baby’s suction, the greater the stimulation for milk production.
Of course, we want to clarify that each mother and each family can make the decision they think is most appropriate in their parenting style. However, the message is that any decision should always stand to inform.
Keeping in mind the benefits of breastfeeding for the whole family, following the advice above, and trusting in how powerful a woman’s body is, will increase the chances of a successful continuation of breastfeeding. And remember, Doctor takes better care of you.
How to Prepare A Healthy Lunch Box For Children?
BREASTFEEDING FIGURES IN COLOMBIA:
Rendering to a report published by UNICEF, the Global Breastfeeding Collective, and the World Health Organization (WHO):
- 63% of babies received breast milk in their first hour of life. The average in the region is 54%, and at a global level, 44%.
- 43% of children between 0 and 6 months in Colombia stay exclusively breastfed. The average in the region is 38%, and at a global level, 40%.
- 59% of children in Colombia continue to receive breast milk after the first year of life. The average in the region is 57%, and at a global level, 74%.
- 33% of children in Colombia continue to receive breast milk when they are two years old. The average in the region is 32%, and at a global level, 75%.
Shielding Your Skin: Understanding the Impact of Electronic Device-Generated Light (EDGL)
In today’s fast-paced world, electronic devices have become integral to our daily lives. From smartphones to laptops, we are constantly…
What is BB Cream and What are Its Benefits?
BB Cream and Its Benefits BB Cream to have you heard anything about the new competition to the traditional bases? …