Five Tricks for Healthy Hair – Hello girls! Today I want to tell you some little secrets that have given me good results in keeping my hair healthy. I know that soft and shiny hair is everyone’s dream because I tell you that wearing it like in television commercials is not something impossible.
Without realizing it, we make mistakes that cause our hair to signal for help. For example, putting on very tight pigtails, going to bed with damp hair, not using the right products for our hair type, leaving it uncut, and even not brushing it make it very difficult to manage.
So that this does not transpire anymore, we must be a little more careful in treating our hair. It doesn’t matter if it’s long, short, thick, sparse, straight, or curly; you’ll always thank us if we give you just what you need.
Here are five tricks to keep your hair healthy and beautiful, in tune with this season’s elegant jewelry.
Table of Contents
Brush Your Hair
Surely you have heard grannies say that you must brush your hair 100 times a day to grow healthy and strong. Well, this time, our grandmothers are right. Although it is unnecessary to do it so often, we can assure you that there is nothing better than brushing it as a beauty treatment.
Brushing helps remove impurities and dirt and get rid of the weakest strands, and as a plus, it is an excellent activity to strengthen the scalp. The gentle massages the comb gives allow blood circulation to be activated in the area. In addition, the follicles are oxygenated, and nutrients are transported from the root to the tip of the hair.
You must use the right brush. To untangle it, you should have a wide-toothed comb and brush it with soft and uniform bristles. The recommendation is to do it three times a day: in the morning, afternoon, and before bed.
Wash It Properly
One of the keys to keeping hair healthy is washing it properly. I assure you that improving your hair cleaning routine will give you immediate positive results.
When you don’t do a good wash, sebum and impurities accumulate, preventing it from giving its maximum.
I am going to give you a step by step of how you should wash your hair from now on:
- It is not necessary to use large amounts of shampoo. Instead, place the equivalent of the hazelnut size on your hand if you have short or medium hair; if you have long hair, add a little more.
- To apply the shampoo, the hair must be damp. You have to spread it through all the strands until foaming. You can help by adding a little water and massaging in a circular motion.
- Then rinse with plenty of water. As the water runs, gently press all over the hair. No product residue can remain. The last rinse should be done with a lot of cold water to activate blood circulation.
- Now is the time to use conditioner; it is a mistake not to because it leaves a thin protective film on the hair that makes your hair healthier.
- Like the shampoo, removing the conditioner with plenty of cold water is recommended.
- To remove moisture, don’t rub it with a towel; gently press down on it until the excess water is absorbed.
- Gently untangle it while it’s still damp.
Dry your Hair, But do not Abuse – Tricks for Healthy Hair
Hair straightening with dryers and irons is a widespread practice that helps us to show off perfect hair without much effort. But be careful, girls. Abusing these instruments that produce heat can cause damage that is very difficult to repair.
The recommendation to keep hair healthy is always to use thermal products that leave a protective layer against heat to minimize its impact on each hair strand. Also, consider that the most expensive iron is not always the best, and choose the one that suits the needs of your hair.
A piece of advice that you may have heard ad nauseam, but it is essential to remind you: never iron your hair while it is wet. First, use the dryer; then, the iron will help perfect the straightening.
The temperature you apply is critical. Here is a guide:
- For fine hair, do not exceed 160 degrees.
- Healthy hair without color does not exceed 180 degrees.
- For healthy and rebellious hair, you can go up to 230 degrees.
Diet Does Matter – Tricks for Healthy Hair
Maybe you didn’t know it, but your hair reflects what you eat. So if you eat a healthy and balanced diet, your hair will look healthier, more robust, and brighter.
Iron, vitamins, and minerals are essential for hair cells’ proper development, making them grow faster.
Ruins a list of foods that specialists recommend if you are looking for the hair of a celebrity :
- Sea: You must drink at least two liters of water a day to stay hydrated enough to prevent the root from weakening, causing your hair to fall out.
- Egg: Because it is an excellent source of iron, it will help keep your hair healthy.
- Citrus fruits: These abound in vitamin C that helps strengthen hair follicles.
- Avocado: The reason is that this is a superfood that contains all the vitaminsthat your hair needs.
- Nuts help your hair receive elastin, which is key to being more flexible.
READ MORE:- Spring-Summer 2022 Hairstyle Trends
Shielding Your Skin: Understanding the Impact of Electronic Device-Generated Light (EDGL)
In today’s fast-paced world, electronic devices have become integral to our daily lives. From smartphones to laptops, we are constantly…
What is BB Cream and What are Its Benefits?
BB Cream and Its Benefits BB Cream to have you heard anything about the new competition to the traditional bases? …